La Mode en Images
Senior Project Manager- New York
- Work closely with the Management and Production team to execute projects according to client's specifications.
- Coordinate various stages of event preparation, including meetings with stakeholders, selecting venues and facilities, and choosing service providers in alignment with the management.
- Actively contribute ideas and propose effective methods and tools for event implementation.
- Manage and organise on-site event preparation, including setup, assembly, coordination of different trades, and liaising with suppliers.
- Maintain good client relationships in collaboration with the Management.
- Ensure smooth execution of the event on the actual day.
- Consider sustainable development aspects when planning the project.
- Monitor the budget in collaboration with the Management and Production team, keeping client's budget in mind and notifying the Management of any additional costs.
- Handle administrative tasks such as invoice management and vendor contracts.
- Build and maintain relationships with a network of professionals in the industry
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal skills, and excellent written communication abilities
- Possess expertise in event management techniques
- Show a genuine interest in contributing to company projects and goals
- Exhibit excellent internal and external communication skills