Mazarine Pascalie Design
Marketing Project Manager Assistant
Détails de la mission
Mazarine Pascalie Design - the Design entity of the Mazarine Group (Visual Identity / Graphic Design / Product Design) is looking for its next Marketing Project Manager assistant.
As part of the commercial team, you will provide operational and strategic support to the follow-up of clients and the prospecting of new clients, in connection with the constant development of the agency on different markets.
- Follow-up and management of projects; from briefing to quote writing, you will participate in internal creative meetings as well as presentations with clients
- Exchange and follow-up with your client portfolio
- Preparation of business development tools; setting up agency presentations, updating the database, CRM
- Competitive intelligence and benchmark development in line with the needs of the creative teams and current projects
- Budgetary and administrative follow-up
- Strategic recommendations on the various issues of the agency (projects, sales, prospecting)
Passionate about the luxury and beauty sectors, as well as design.
You are aware of the latest trends and launches in the industry.
You are creative and reactive.
Student - minimum bac+4 in business school (grandes écoles, M1/M2 marketing, business)
A first similar internship in a luxury brand or an agency working with luxury brands is highly appreciated
Fluency in English is mandatory, another language would be a plus.