Social Media Manager Bilingual French/English
Détails de la mission
Within the group, you will join MAZARINE STORIES, which designs and produces 360° communication, social media, and digital activations for luxury and premium brands in sectors such as beauty, fashion, and wines & spirits.
To enrich our rapidly growing social media team, we're looking for a full-time CDI Social Media Manager, bilingual in English and French. You will join a dynamic, international team with expertise in advertising, social media, and brand storytelling, and will cross-work with other departments within the agency, including commercial, strategic, and creative teams.
In this role, you will manage and oversee one or more international or French social media accounts and support your clients in the development and evolution of their community, content, and social media strategies.
- Analyze brands' existing and target audiences, as well as competitors’ accounts to craft social media strategies
- Build solid brand visibility and engage our clients’ communities by curating dynamic & interesting content
- Monitor & report on KPI performances, provide insightful analyzation of results, and use findings to create future brand recommendations
- Manage social media content creation in collaboration with the creative team (Artistic & Creative Directors etc.)
- Develop and represent brand tone of voice through consistent and clear copywriting and storytelling
- Manage content publication, planning, and scheduling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in social medial, agency experience preferred
- Bac +4/5 or Master's Degree in a communications/marketing/digital media/ advertising field
- Excellent social media platforms knowledge: Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Interest in premium / luxury brands and latest trends in the industry
- Fluent in English (native speaker preferred) & working proficiency in French (fluent preferred)
- Exemplary writing & grammatical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to foster positive client relationships
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, & thorough
- Creative eye & artistic sensibility
- Ability to work autonomous as the social media expert on the account(s)
- Must have full working rights in France