Social Media Strategist
Within Mazarine Group, you will play a key role in the Strategic Planning team
In this role, you will manage and oversee international and French social media accounts and support your clients in developing and evolving their community, content, and social media strategies.
- Analyze brands' existing and target audiences, as well as competitors’ accounts, to craft social media strategies.
- Build solid brand visibility and engage our clients’ communities by curating dynamic & interesting content on editorial calendars.
- Monitor & report on KPI performances, provide insightful analysis of results, and use findings to create future brand recommendations.
- Create engaging brand campaigns.
- Develop and represent the brand tone of voice through consistent and clear copywriting and storytelling.
- 3 to 5 years experience in social media
- Bac +4/5 or Master's Degree in a communications/marketing/digital media/ advertising field.
- Excellent social media platforms knowledge: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Interest in premium/luxury brands and the latest trends in the industry.
- Fluent in English and French, as copywriting will be held in both languages.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, & thorough: you know how to extract and analyze KPIs.
- Creative eye & artistic sensibility.