- Analyze brands' existing and target audiences, as well as competitors’ accounts, to craft brand strategies
- Cooperates closely with client service & creative teams to deliver projects with real impact
- Gains a comprehensive context for solving the client’s briefs
- Create engaging brand campaigns.
-Lead strategic thinking on projects for both local and international clients and markets
-Develops and gives internal and external presentations
- Develop and represent the brand tone of voice through consistent and clear copywriting and storytelling.
- 3 to 5 years experience in similar job
- Bac +4/5 or Master's Degree in a communications/marketing/digital media/ advertising field.
- Good research skills
- Interest in premium/luxury brands and the latest trends in the industry.
- Fluent in English and French, as copywriting will be held in both languages.
- Creative eye & artistic sensibility.
- Ability to boil down big amounts of information into simple, surprising and inspiring briefs, and strategies
- Curious to learn and eager to share with others
- Team player
- Self-motivated, action-oriented and ambitious with a positive "can-do" attitude